Do You Feel Like An Alien In Video Technology
With video technology constantly evolving and changing, and to throw in the rapidly growing social media platform…. that is evolving everyday, creating new and exciting new things, have you lost your sense of direction? Rest assured, you’re not alone! The one thing you do not want to do is avoid it, embrace it with open arms so you can learn and grow with the evolving video technology. There are various reasons and purposes behind learning it now, as opposed to learning it later. Some of the reasons are:
- Some people learn best through video rather than just reading a text book.
- Video marketing is more appealing to the audience than traditional text marketing.
- The internet is the information super-highway, you MUST learn to drive in this traffic or you WILL be run off the highway.
- Audio and video are quickly consuming the internet and changing the way people are communicating.
As you begin your quest in learning how to implement video technology into your marketing strategy, what better place to search for ” how-to” videos, than on Youtube. Youtube is one of the fastest growing websites on the internet! Youtube hosts a vast array of informative videos along with a variety of other categories to choose from. It’s a proven fact you learn more by hearing and seeing a presentation, than reading a presentation. So jump right over to Youtube and begin your quest for higher learning by simply clicking here.
Need additional reasons for choosing Youtube?
- It’s FREE
- Once you’ve created your content, it can be easily integrated with social media.
- Youtube is the most watched and most sharing site.
How To Effectively Implement Video Technology Into Your Marketing
Once you begin your video marketing campaigns, you will become more and more comfortable being in front of the camera and your target audience. Always try to connect with your audience. Be engaging but not overly “rehearsed” and staged, just be yourself. Remember there are other people within your targeted niche, what makes you stand out from them? Be unique make it possible for people to remember who you are by providing valuable content. If your still not comfortable, out source your video creation. Some important items to keep in mind while marketing on Youtube:
- Always do your research first, you must be able to stand out from the flood of videos loaded EVERYDAY, EVERY HOUR!
- You must have a title that will be picked up and ranked by the search engines.
- Offer something of value, help, educate.
- Bring a clear message so your audience will be aware of who you are, what you are offering and why you are “special”.
- Share your passion, your “why” with your audience, allow them to connect with you on a more personal level.
- Don’t pitch your products, offer value, something “free”.
- Have a clear “call-to-action”.
Now it’s time to go over to Youtube and create your own video channel. There is nothing worse than creating your videos, uploading them to Youtube but having them lost within the millions of videos hosted there. There are several perks for creating your own channel:
- Design and customize your channel so that it represents you.
- You can add descriptions, annotations, and other personalization to your videos.
- Once you share a video, it is now linked to you and customers are directed back to you.
- Placing a subscription widget on your blog/website, will help increase your viewers.
- Use the embed codes to place your videos throughout social media, still linking back to you.
Video technology can seem challenging if you’ve never been involved or are shy to the public eye. Being yourself on camera is even more challenge if you do not know what you are doing and how to do it. People learn from mistakes and mistakes only make you better don’t wait 3 months from now to publish a video because you want it to be “perfect” before it is published, always remember the better you become, you can always go back and edit it. Practice makes perfect as my mother use to say, so go ahead dive in and find out what makes you unique, you might learn a thing or two about yourself that you didn’t even know.
Love To Learn,
P.S. I hope you enjoyed this article on Video Technology.